To start the day, Cash came in the house like a crack dog and there is mud everywhere. All over the floor and even the wall. Oh, he pooped in there too. Then I found that Ellie had pooped in the office. She does not poop in the house. She was sick.. yucky. I thought things would get better when they delivered the changing table. The attached photo is the path the truck took when leaving. They said they will fix it tomorrow. I think it goes nicely with the retaining wall that is falling down.
1 comment:
Katie and Bo,
We are so excited for ya'll. We sent Elizabeth a gift but they did not have a place where we could include a gift card or have it wrapped. It is a pink blanket. We would love to have it monogrammed after she is born if you would like. We hope that she likes it so much she will have it for a long time. Can't wait to see you this weekend. I am having my wisdom teeth out on Friday so I might not be very much fun. See you soon!
Nicole and Ripley
Post a Comment