Monday, March 03, 2008
I'm so excited!
Lizzie's birthday present came today!! I know, it's a bit early. She is getting her very first kitchen from Pottery Barn. She is getting the Classic Kitchen. It is so cute, I have been wanting to buy it since before she even got here. We came home from Playschool today and boxes were stacked up almost to the roof! It will be hard to wait to give it to her, but Bo will do his best to make me. He also nixed the carnival idea for her birthday party. He thinks is would be better to wait until she is at least 3 so she can enjoy it. She already likes horses, I know she will like ponies. Again, I will try my best to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a lucky girl.........you could have a kitchen gadget theme party for her! Bouquets of wooden spoons, egg beaters hanging from the ceiling, pin the label on the play food....just an idea since the carnival idea was nixed! Daddy's can be so particular! Love, Bebe
Bebe has such a good idea! Lets fill up her kitchen!!! That would be so cute! I love the Patterybarn kitchen. It just makes you want to have a girl! I think I might get one for myself... Love, Auntie Claire
Yes!! Now I get to shop again at the Elephant's Trunk for little girl kitchen stuff! Even better than shopping for shoes! Although....I had my eye on a little pink tutu number for her..... Love, Aunt Tobe
So spoiled! Love the site. Keep it updated. Tell Daddy that every little girl needs a Carnival Birthday!
Cothee
Post a Comment