I figure a year is enough time to get ride of the weirdos that were reading my blog. Now that they are all gone, I have decided to start anew with those loyal readers that have remained. Hello?? Hello?? Is anyone there? I know, I really stink at this. In fact, I am going to have to send an email for anyone to even know I have blogged. My main reason for blogging is that we are on the move again. Now, until I can figure out how to get my blog to be one of those that you gotta get permission to view, I won't be saying where. Just know you will be jealous. Frankie and Lizzie are still the cutest things in the world. That won't change, whether I'm bloggin about 'em or not. So, feast your eyes on the best looking kids you will ever see....
Y'all have a very Merry Christmas and we'll be in touch.
1 comment:
Such a handsome pair! Glad you're blogging again and loved visiting with you this Christmas!
Love,
Maggie and Jack
Post a Comment