

We are all very excited that the sun has returned to Newnan. Claire will be happy to know that I walked down the drive way and took a picture of our new house. You will also notice that I have been doing a bit of gardening. Well, sort of. I took plants out of one pot and put them into another. THREE WEEKS AGO!!! I am shocked that I have not killed them yet. Bo is probably changing them out every night so he doesn't have to listen to me whine.
5 comments:
Did you walk back up the driveway, too?? I love it! It is so pretty! That porch looks fun, too! When are you going to have a party?
I don't even see your driveway in this picture! Did you use photoshop to make it disappear? The house looks wonderful! I have been enjoying your daily adventures. Your titles are the best part and the pictures are great. I also like reading all the comments. Can anyone (meaning a stranger) leave a comment? That would be interesting and a little creepy. I am ranking Claire's comment on babies as Most Interesting Comment So Far.
Oh, and I don't think you are going to have to buy any Halloween candy.
Trust me, if ya'll aren't giving out frozen green peas on Halloween, you'll have two trick-or-treaters at the very minimum. Give 'em good chocolate, they've probably never had it. AND, I'm still waiting for a pic of 'em.
Trust me, if ya'll aren't giving out frozen green peas on Halloween, you'll have two trick-or-treaters at the very minimum. Give 'em good chocolate, they've probably never had it. AND, I'm still waiting for a pic of 'em.
I don't know what is the most impressive. That you walked down the driveway or that your plants are still alive! Really, everything looks great. I'm gonna have to break down and take Granmaw up to see everything.
Post a Comment