

Cash had his very first training this weekend. We were in Cataula at a breeders home. It was really fun. There were some older dogs training for their tests. We did blood tracking through the woods. I walked through the woods following one of the guys dogs and he found the deer hide in only a few minutes. Then they worked on birds, gun sensitivity, finding ducks in the lake and something were they had to be very still while the owner walked away and shoot their gun. Bo said it was good for when you might be stalking a squirel and Cash would need to be still and stay. I asked why on earth would you want to stalked a squirel?? Cash didn't do all of these things because he is too young. He did do very well at tracking a rabbit and learning who's butt you can sniff and who's who had better not. I've finally been able to attach photos of him tracking the rabbit and waiting his turn to hunt birds...
2 comments:
Get one printed for me--"My granddog can sniff butts better than your honor roll student." And does Ellie wear a cheerleading uniform for these?
I love showing these pictures the "hunters" that work here. I think it makes them envious. Cash looks like he is really going to be a good un.
Post a Comment