Monday, October 02, 2006

A little reunion


This weekend was our Shaw High School reunion. Well, what we could muster up, at least. I have no pictures of the pitiful showing at the football game Friday night.. even the "organizers" were not there. Christy, Cothee and I met Saturday in Warm Springs for lunch and a bit of shopping. We had a great time. I met Cothee on the 1st day of kindergarten in 1983. I met Christy in the 9th grade when we realized we shared a boyfriend, or what you can call a boyfriend when you are 14 years old. Cothee has 3 kids, the smallest I am holding!! Rett is 5 weeks old and precious. I would have stolen him if I had known how to hook that car seat up!!! Christy is a wildlife rehabilitationist (is that a word) and she showed us her little baby deer that she is currently helping. (I would have taken a picture od them, but I would have had to out the baby down.) Everyone is doing really well and hopefully people will actually show up to our next reunion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Adorable baby and friends! sounds like a perfect outing on a fall day-we have so much to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

You look sooo natural! Has your mother seen this picture? It's amazing that you three have kept in touch for so long.