
Poor girl... her eyes are not opened, the deadly dog bites have them stuck that way. Cash escaped from his luxury accomodations the other day. Really, for a dog, they are kindof luxurious. He has a whole sunroom to himself. But anyway, when we went to Atlanta dress shopping Cash opened the gate and helped himself to Lizzie's toy basket. It didn't take him long to find the doll we have not even had long enough name. Stuffed baby Jane Doe lived a very short, but happy life. She may have survived had we been able to find and reattach her arm to stop the massive bleeding. Unfortunately, her arm has yet to be found. A one man search team will scour the pine beads when he has free time. Cash Bickerstaff has been remanded to his sunroom and is awaiting his trial.
5 comments:
Oh No! A murderer in your midst! I can't believe that you never found the arm, how gross! How did he process that?
Please let us know when the trial date is set, as we are very interested in seeing that Jane Doe's killer is brought to swift justice.
Love Aunt Maggie
I can't blame Cash. Jane was just so cute he wanted to take a big bite of her. I know the feeling. It happens when you are around cute babies too.
I am starting the Don't Blame Cash, She Was Just Too Damn Cute Defense Fund.
Oh my. It is so sad. We just heard the news. After consulting with our 2 resident dog psychics, Chesty & Annabelle, they have explained it this way: Cash has CSA(canine separation anxiety) which is easy to understand cuz he loves Lizzie, Ellie, K & B & yearns to always be with them.Dogs are problem solvers: jump the gate - go find everyone. No one to be found but this sweet, soft, smells likes Lizzie and Miss K, babydoll which I will kiss to death. Pardon the pun. His motive was love. Please accept our deepest sympathy on losing baby Jane Doe.
Aunt Tobe
Dubbie and Coal are available for jury duty, Sweet pea will need an excuse from her vet due to her disabilities. Will Court TV cover the trial, I hope? I really love it when there is a good, juicy murder trial on. Maybe his defense will offer: "If the arm don't fit, we must acquit."
Have you found the arm yet? I just love how far this has gone. Does Cash have an attorney? I believe that Johnny Cochran is still has a firm in town. Just let me know if I need to contact him on Cash's behalf. You know he is my unlce.- Claire
Post a Comment