Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Have you seen these guys?

The Filipino prisoners are at again, this time doing a dance to "Gloria".  You can find that one on your own.  I would like for you all to see my favorite, if you haven't already.  By the way, this is a mens prison.  The lady in the video is no lady.

ps~  Daddy, click on the work favorite to be taken to youtube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling me to click on the WORK favorite. Actually that is one of the few "new age" things I know to do. If it's a different color and underlined it connects to something.

You're right that "lady" is no lady. Eeeewwww

Grandaddy

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! I really, really prefer to see sweet adorable pics of the cutest girl in the world...Lizzie where are you girl??

As a designer, I don't know which is worse the "lady" outfit or the Clemson screaming orange uniforms!!!!

How do you find these things??!! Wait....don't tell me.

Love Aunt Tobe