It's for real snowing this time. Until I can get all my pics uploaded, I will give you this. The accident report for our area. I copied this from the Times Herald, our town newpaper. There is a 12 car pile up on the interstate not far from us. But the most recent report is hilarious.
1:47 PM: 1098 Happy Valley Circle - Sheriff's Department report of a snowman blocking the road. Yes, really.
1:39 PM: Georgia D.O.T. reports a 12 vehicle accident on Interstate 85 northbound, just south of Highway 74 (Senoia Road). All lanes are blocked.
1:34 PM: Accident, 798 Tommy Lee Cook Road. 1 injury, car in ditch.
1:14 PM: Accident, I-85 near Exit 41. All lanes blocked. Unknown which side of Interstate.
1:12 PM: A second accident reported on Lone Oak Road, inside Meriwether County. 2 vehicles overturned. Unknown injuries.
12:35 PM: Coweta-Heard Road. Vehicle in ditch. Unknown injuries.
12:34 PM: Bridges in area of Gordon Road and Ga. Highway 54 are icing over.
12:32 PM: Accident, Martin Mill Road. Exact location unknown.
12:26 PM: Accident, possible injuries, Lone Oak Road. Exact location unknown.
12:22 PM: Accident report- 3000 block of Gordon Road - Car vs. Bridge. Possibly 2 injuries. May be weather related.
2 comments:
We are snuggled in here at home! We hope you three (plus two) are, too! I'm scrolling through the pics and it kinda looks like Lizzie might be hibernating. Stay home, it really is a snow day!
Okay, might need to rethink retiring to Newnan! Snowman in the road is the best! Stay warm inside....but Lizzie would make a cute snow angel!
Love, Aunt Tobe
Post a Comment