Monday, January 14, 2008

Such a fun time





Bo, Lizzie, the Nanny (Auntie Maggie) and I traveled to Bham this weekend for Travis' and Mary Catherines wedding. We had so much fun. First, let me congratulate Maggie for getting Lizzie to sleep all by herself, two nights in a row. Maggie was very sweet to go with us!! The pic of Bo with all his peeps was taken just after I heard him yelling, er chanting, actually. My husband was yelling stuff and the fella's around him would yell back and then they all yelled something really fast together. Bo said that used to be there "thing", then he laughed like a girl. In his defense, he had spent a lot of time in front of the Vodka bar. I always have so much fun meeting Bo's friends and hearing what they have all been doing. It's also fun to corner new and unsuspecting people and tell them all about Lizzie and what she can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You both look fabulous! And congratulations to Nanny Maggie! She's a wonderful Aunt! We love seeing pics of everybody.......what fun!